- Consult with user and evaluate requirements, recommend designs, provide cost analyses, plan projects and coordinate tasks for installation of data networks.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established networks.
- Plan, test recommend, and implement network file server mainframe and workstation hardware and software.
- Provide network documentation, training and guidance to computing system clients and programmers.
- Serve as technical specialist in network problems and emergencies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network production problems.
Network Maintenance and Enhancement:
- Ensure the availability and stability of all Network and Communication Systems including Internet, WAN and LAN services and Telephony services. This requires regular routine maintenance particularly where this may impact security or availability. This includes but is not limited to the following: