- Responsible to work with all technology team member to insure proper maintenance of the LAN, Wireless, MAN and WAN voice and data networks.
- Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Responsible for insuring the day-to-day operation, reliability, and integrity of the enterprise voice communications network. This includes the installation, maintenance, and management of all data network equipment such as router, LAN switch, firewall, wireless, servers, backup systems, network management and diagnostic tools, etc.
- The Engineer is responsible to assist in the development of company policies and procedures to support operations, security, and integrity. Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- To understand the Customer’s organizational structure and become familiar with the Customer’s network implementation and support processes and procedures to help in designing a network that is available and sustainable.
- To troubleshoot equipment and network problems, participate in critical maintenance windows, and to open and track TAC cases through to problem resolution on pre and post production issues.
- To raise equipment Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) and to track these through to problem resolution.
- Technical or College Degree in Information Technology, Management or related field, and/or advanced networking certifications.
- 1-2 year’s implementation experience in Data Networking & Network Security and deployment.
- Understanding of networking protocols
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Solid understanding of network & security technologies:
- Hands-on network configuration experience with Cisco etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Basic level understanding of Cisco Routing and Swicth/Data networking skill, including DHCP, QoS, IP routing protocols.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.