Network Systems Administrator
- Maintain system and verify that peripherals are working properly.
- Identify and solve problems that arise with computer networks and systems.
- Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out.
- Monitor computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved.
- Maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly.
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster