Network Systems Administrator
- Manage and maintain messaging and collaborating systems(MS Exchange and Google G-Suite).
- Maintain system and verify that peripherals are working properly.
- Identify and solve problems that arise with computer networks and systems.Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out.
- Monitor computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved.
- Maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly.
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster.
- Manage and maintain Company’s servers.
- Monitor system performance and quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure.
- Install software and create a backup and recovery policy.
- Users supports and administration (setup and maintaining accounts).
- Password and identity management .Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network Setup security policies for users.
- Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network.
- Sourcing for genuine affordable consumables and ensure they are effectively utilized.
- Education: BSc, M.Sc Computer Science.
- Professional Qualification: MCSE,CCNA, ITIL
- Experience: Minimum of 5-8 years in Network and systems Administration.