Nutrition and Dietetics Officer
- Full time
- 6 months ago
- Preparing and implementing therapeutic diets for outpatients and inpatients.
- Providing guidelines on therapeutic diets for existing and emerging diseases for hospital use and home based care and other institutions.
- Treating and counselling patients using specialized dietetic nutritionally modified products.
- Implementing the nutrition and dietetic process including screening.
- Assessing, formulating and implementing nutrition interventions and evaluating outcomes.
- Providing nutrition support in patient management in health care facilities.
- Developing and disseminating nutrition behaviour change communication, information, education and communication materials.
- Implementing nutrition heath programmes.
- Collecting and compiling nutrition and dietetic datS