1. Planning the survey, developing the protocol and methodological tools, including questionnaires, realistic timeline and analysis plans, and presenting to the SMART Steering Committee for advice and validation.
2. Estimate of the survey budget and submit it to ACF for opinion and validation
3. Preparing the necessary logistical support and coordinating logistics.
4. The elaboration of the electronic questionnaire and the configuration of the tablets
5. Training of investigators
6. Organization and supervision of data collection
7. Analysis of data collection and submission of the final report to ACF