Office Assistant in Ibadan
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organising events when necessary
- Conducts research and compiles data
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Interacts with directors when necessary
- Assists in setting up new client accounts
- Maintains financial database records
- Covers reception upon occasion
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system.
- NCE, OND qualification.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.