- Develop, implement and maintain systems to achieve targets for Safety Interactions across the Operation, in the departments of mining, maintenance, technical services and environment.
- Ensure timely close out of all identified non-conformances, along with compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain emergency preparedness plan and liaise with operations department to ensure emergency drill training is complete.
- Ensure compliance to leading indicators and execution of required leadership interaction with departments.
- Deliver compliance to H&S Equipment Maintenance Schedules along with monthly plan.
- Advise and take part in the development of standardized technical training packages, assessment tools and forms for internal training.
- Costing of planned training and keeping within budgets: assessing the return on investment of any training and development programs.
- Ensure statutory training requirements are met.