Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Service Management tool (ServiceNow)
- Respond to customer queries by phone and email
- Create step-by-step training material (one-point lessons) with screenshots for use by business users where required
- Provide technical assistance and support for concerns and issues related to systems, software, and hardware
- Maintain conformance of computer systems
- Where required, participate in engagement sessions to determine root cause of recurring issues
Minimum Educational Requirement
University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Minimum Work Experience
- 3 years working experience in Information Technology and computer networking
- Working experience in IT service management
- Experience working in an FMCG environment is a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL)
- Knowledge of Cisco networking (CCNA)
- Computer network configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Office 365 and windows operating system support skills
- Knowledge of power platform a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.