- To lead the overall clinical vision/direction for the organization and provide business development to the Health Management.
- The position provides medical oversight, business development, expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services.
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Active engagement in business development opportunities to include presenting business and clinical capabilities to employers, legislative officials, and other key constituents.
- Provides leadership in the areas of strategic planning, strategy execution, and implementation of care management programs.
- Serves as liaison with all external parties and institutions, including public and governmental entities.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the operations.
- Responsible for managing a team of managers and the entire business operations of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s/corporate target is met unfailingly.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations. Solely responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective strategies and methods
- Responsible for steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, and long-term goals.
- Constantly providing strategic advice to the Managing director so that he can have an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments, and business ventures as directed by the Managing director.
Key tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify rising business opportunities
- Responsible for developing the business side of an organization
- Responsible for brand development and segmentation
- Responsible for product and services development
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Responsible for packaging value/services in the Health industry
- Provide support in program planning design, review,and the monitoring of project implementation
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Plan and Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Develop new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Supervises all activities of the Market Development/Sales officer.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, the scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- Customer Relationship – To develop a good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- People Management – Manages effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.