Requirements (Education and experience)
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- A result oriented & experienced Management professional with at least 10 years of experience in handling large Service Agreements and Service Operations within surface mines.
- Good understanding of maintenance practices, workshop and safety standards.
- The candidate should demonstrate past experience in mentoring, coaching and developing local technicians to a high level of competence.
- Hands on technical knowledge in advanced hydraulics, electrics and drill rig operation would be an advantage.
- Method of Application: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1878109273/?alternateChannel=search&msgControlName=reply_to_sender&msgConversationId=5945172622479224832&msgOverlay=true