Operations Manager – OM221
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Ensure that all dishes are cooked well and presented in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Oversee food preparation, staff and restaurant operations.
- Design exceptional menus and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- oversee and manage the F&B team by training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide report to management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Maintain positive customer relationships, process complaints, and respond to customer needs.
- Create and enforce restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Plan, forecast and execute food and beverage orders.
- Check food and beverage supplies and place orders when needed.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the restaurant.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to reduce waste.
- Control and manage requisitions for the restaurant.
- Ensure that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Plan the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Train staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Take stock of ingredients and equipment, and place orders to replenish stock.
- Enforce safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Create new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keep up to date with industry trends.