Operations Manager- OMN212
- A design filing system that supports the seamless operation of the office, including record retention, disposal, and retrieval.
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of regional/ organizational events.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements and implement new systems.
- Ensure maintenance of a robust and updated asset management register.
- Ensure all required utilities are provided timely and there are no service disruptions.
- Manage office supplies and ensure efficient usage.
- Ensure that the assets of the organization are properly insured.
- Ensure the provision of logistics support to the office when required.
- Efficient management of the fleet of the Regional Office.