Temkers Limited is looking to hire an Operations Manager who will be be responsible for recruitment, selecting, training, assigning, coaching, scheduling, and counseling employees.
- Communicate job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job descriptions.
- Plan and review compensation actions enforcing policies and procedures.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepare and complete action plans, implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolve problems, complete audits, and identify new trends.
- Forecast requirements, prepare annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures, develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities: reading professional publications, maintaining personal network: participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations.
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labor to revenues
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 6 years relevant work experience.