Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant
- Work Directly with Business user as an oracle cloud financials analyst
- Gather, analyze business requirements and perform Fit-Gap analysis
- Active participation in preparing various project documents; Solution design, Functional Specifications, setup documents, SI—UAT Test Scripts, Training Materials.
- Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning & forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
- Create a strong business alignment with finance and sales operations counterparts to provide a unified financial analysis to business leaders
- Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Develop scenario-based financial models in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Link business strategy to financial reporting, KPIs, and goal setting.
- Analysis and modeling of business unit to include all bookings/revenue reporting, expense analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Understand and influence investment decisions through detailed financial analysis.
- In a fast paced environment, pivot quickly to create adhoc reports/analysis as required by the business.
- Respond to requests received through the help desk in accordance with established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure that systems requests are worked on in accordance with the priority established by leadership.