Oracle Database Administrator – ODA221
- Create and implement database standards, regulations, and operating guidelines.
- Review the migration schedules and physical infrastructure.
- Discuss storage media requirements with the system administrator.
- Review SQL tuning and performance.
- examining how a program accesses database structures
- Review the purge/archive criteria as necessary.
- Create a recovery plan while following to risk management guidelines.
- aid in creating purge/archive procedures and standards for old application data.
- Oracle database memory utilization should be monitored and optimized.
- Develop, test, and maintain backup and recovery procedures.
- the creation of instances and databases with the proper initialization parameters and database structures (i.e., datafiles, rollback segments, tablespaces, etc.)
- To ensure ongoing database operations, review and keep an eye on the system and instance resources (such as database storage, RAM, CPU, network utilization, and I/O contention).