Job Description :
At GOMYCODE, we are building the future of digital learning in Africa and the Middle East by making technology training programs accessible to everyone ! We are an Edtech startup, a student-first organization that pushes students to work on practical projects. Our mission is to give everyone the opportunity and to encourage them to fulfill their academic potential in an active learning environment.
We have an international team, and we continue to look for talented hands-on people: INSTRUCTORS
S/He should be passionate about the subject they teach, with a desire to make real connections based on mutual respect and trust. Above all, the goal is to cultivate a learning experience that is organized, meaningful, and enjoyable.
About the role :
Position: Part time / Summer academy instructor
Subjects :Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence (PBI/ MSBI), CyberSecurity, Deep Learning, DevOps, Digital Marketing, Game Development, Kids Classes (Game & Web), Linux, Python, UX/UI Design, Web Development (React/Node), Embedded systems, Graphic Design
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria
Objectives of this Role
- Inspire students to learn today’s in-demand technical and soft skills.
- Coach students to independently find solutions to their problems.
- Guide students in their learning path, encouraging them to learn by making.
- Create a classroom culture that is welcoming, positive and fun.
- Promote the general progress and well-being of individual students and groups of students
- Drive outstanding student achievement for all students in your classroom and support colleagues in driving student achievement hackerspace -wide
- Organize daily meetings and follow-ups with students to ensure their progress.
- Evaluate assignments and student growth
- Organize and facilitate group workshops.
- Liaise with the training center to guarantee an ideal student experience.
- Provide feedback on how we can improve !
- Passion for teaching and students
- Sufficient English/ French language skills
- Strong technical skills in the subject matters to be taught
- A positive attitude and a ‘can do’ approach
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong work ethics
- Degree and/or work experience in the subject matters to be taught
- Previous experience in education
- A competitive salary that increases over time
- Performance-based bonuses
- Continuing education: take GoMyCode courses for free
- The opportunity to join an amazing team and change people’s lives!
This is our hiring process
- Test gorilla
Please apply through these links :
- – Summer academy : https://gomycode.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=71&source=bamboohr
- – Part time : https://gomycode.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=39&source=bamboohr