Delon Jobs is helping a leading bank in Nigeria to hire an experienced Partnership Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing business growth strategies, establishing viable partnerships and ensuring profitability for the business. A minimum of 4 years of professional proven experience in similar roles.
Gross Salary is between 7M- 9M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure you make your email subject “Partnership Manager- PTMSB211”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)/HND
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Develop a growth strategy for the product and identify viable partnerships
- Advise the team responsible for product development to ensure appropriate links to the overall partnership and business growth goal.
- Deepen relationships with existing partnerships and identify new opportunities for engagement CUSTOMER and supporting partner needs
- Deepen relationships with existing partnerships.
- Recommend innovative solutions to solve partner’s business need.
- Manage partners, prepare communications to stakeholders and respond to partner enquiries.
- Develop financial projection model for each potential partnership engagement.
- Ensue proper documentations, adherence to policies and procedures and adequate platform support
- Strategic & Conceptual Selling
- Products Development
- Managing Business Unit Performance
- Business Acumen
- Credit Analysis
- Key Accounts Management
- E-banking savvy Interface Design & Prototyping
- Marketing Research
- Marketplace Knowledge
- Business Presentation Skills
- Data / Information Management
- Cultivating Networks
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of extant regulations and guidelines
- Quality assurance