Personal Assistant – PA221
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
- Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform variety of office and personal errands.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.