Personal Assistant – PA222
- Act as first point of contact dealing with correspondence, emails and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointment, often controlling access to the M.D’s Office.
- Manages the company/M.D’s correspondence via email, letters etc.
- Assist in documentation and recording of day-to-day activities such as memos, letters etc.
- Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines.
- Make detailed note of minutes of meetings.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and presentations.
- Send notice to staffs on official matters.
- Control and maintain the databases and MD’s filling system/ Cabinet.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect all operational information.
- Liaise with executive and senior management staff in resolving queries.
- Prepare proposal for prospective clients.
- Plan and organize meetings, event and conferences.
- Attend meetings with the MD at client’s office.
- Conduct or prepare any research for the MD and any ad-hoc request.
- Prepare the monthly security report for clients.
- And any other assigned duty from management.