- 7 months ago
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interactions, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience.
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to Good Dispensing Practices and counselling patients on use of medicines.
- Making extemporaneous preparations.
- Participating in ward rounds.
- Identifying medicinal gaps and challenges.
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all the activities undertaken.