- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development team and project manager.
- Write all object-oriented PHP and SQL in a clean and fast manner.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 3+ years PHP development experience.
- Good experience of Laravel PHP Framework.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL etc.
- Experience with building restful API web services.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Good experience with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Understanding data accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the NGINX web server management.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with queues/workers in a distributed workload system (e.g.RabbitMQ, Redis, Amazon SQS) is a plus.
- Good experience with AWS Cloud Services and DevOps is a good plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.