Power Apps Developer-PAD221
- Work with business end-users to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of Microsoft Power Apps.
- Lead the technical delivery of the solution ensuring the designs meet architecture and customer requirements that fully exploit the capabilities of Microsoft Power Apps.
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle
- Mentor the team through the project delivery
- Experience in developing PowerApps Component Framework (PCF)
- Experience in PowerApps Portal
- Experience in developing Plugins and custom workflows
- Power Automate (Flow)
- Canvas Apps
- Integration using .Net or similar technologies.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.