We are seeking Power Platform Developers to design and develop power platform solutions utilizing the various components of the power platform, from Power apps, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents and Power Automate to modernize the workplace.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Applying Power Apps including an in-depth understanding of customization, configuration, integration, and extensibility, as well as boundaries and constraints
- Collecting and identifying functional requirements
- Raising the causes of bugs or potential issues of the product are skills that we hope you have, and we will also help you develop
- Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Works directly with clients to support various projects and solutions
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor's Degree with 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Competencies Required:
- Knowledge building with the Microsoft Power Platform
- Knowledge of process analysis, design, and implementation
- Strong Problem-solving and Analytics Skills
- Knowledge of technical/ solution design document creation
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who live close to Victoria Island / Central Lagos Mainland need to apply for this particular role.