- Identifying potential cyber security and data breaches problems that customers will need.
- Coordinating with design teams to ensure applications and solutions are designed to meet customer needs.
- Providing information about products and services to potential clients, including presentations and live demos of new solutions showcasing the features and packs in the cybersecurity solution we offer.
- Prepare proposal templates and quotations to prospect for business.
- Engage prospective clients, follow up on leads and achieve set sales targets.
- Maintain information and records on clients.
- Respond to tenders.
- Manage client projects and work with project-specific technical resources.
- Assist Manager of Pre-Sales and Operations to maintain a rich company sales pipeline of prospects and partners.
- Oversee clients in our cybersecurity solutions to assist with various aspects of technical support.
- Complete required partner training to achieve target Managed Services Partner(MSP) status for the company within the allocated time.
- Complete Company designed skills/competence attainment training in line with a learning and growth plan.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc. Degree with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.