Human Capital Partners – Our client is a Non-Governmental Organisation with over 40 years’ experience dedicated to Environmental Sustainable Development in Nigeria, seeking the services of a highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individual with excellent track record of achievement in Public and Private sectors.
The role holder will be responsible for the planning, advisory and management of terms of contract with vendors while also ensuring deliveries are timely and planned with inventory/user department with all relevant documentation.
- Management of terms of contract with vendors to ensure strict adherence.
- Support and participate in the preparation of the Organisation’s procurement plan and subsequent updates of the plan.
- Support in the implementation and realization of the procurement plan through sending notification to programs and departments to initiate procurements; and advising on changes in procurement plan for procurement processes.
- Preparing draft submissions to cross function evaluation, negotiation, product/ technical committee, legal team and procurement committee.
- Ensure prompt and regular update of vendor information on database.Ensure vendor appraisal and quality assurance forms are administered promptly.
- Ensure samples are approved before final production.
- Ensure goods delivered are same as sample approved.Ensure quantity of goods received are same as Purchase Order quantity.
- Communicate with vendor on the status of bid submitted.
- Ensure supplier data is updated according to the Company’s Procurement Guideline.
- Work with Cooperate Services and Legal on ongoing contracts.
- A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, procurement and stores management, commerce, business administration or related fields from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in procurement and logistics preferably from an FMCG, INGO or Health Care Sector.
- Good knowledge and experience in a Health or International Non Governmental Organisation with hands-on experience working in donor funded programmes.
- Experience involving the procurement of medical supplies, equipment, commodities, or services.
- Good understanding of procurement and supply chain.