- Full time
- 8 months ago
- Assists in the preparation of the annual procurement plan as per organization’s policy and guidelines.
- Assists in the implementation and monitoring of progress of all planned procurement activities.
- Prepares solicitation documents in the format required by ZOCS and advertises invitations for bids.
- Prepares Bid analysis in readiness for submission to ZOCS Procurement committee for clearance.
- Prepares procurement committee papers for submission to the Procurement Committee.
- Drafts and issues contracts, terms and conditions and Schedules, and ensures effective management of contracts.
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports for all procurement activities undertaken.
- Ensures that all procurement transactions are well documented and up to date.
- Purchasing office equipment, materials and supplies within the agreed limits locally, in accordance with ZOCS regulations.
- Issuing local purchase orders (LPOs) for the programme and ensuring they are correctly numbered and filed.
- Accepting goods and ensuring that receipt is documented and that goods received are checked appropriately and, when necessary, processing complaints
- Checking goods invoices, goods inward receipts and other (delivery) documents and payment instructions before handing them over to the Project Accountant.
- Inventory keeping for the procured items.