Procurement / Supply Chain Associate
- Reviewing and interpreting clients’ supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the client.
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager.
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions.
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders.