DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Product Designer for a leading bank in Nigeria (ABO – BO Grade band) who will be responsible for the product search, discovery experience, high-fidelity designs of new features and prototype solutions for visual and interaction problems. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in relevant field with minimum of 4-years cognate experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile. If you consider yourself a match and are interested in this role, kindly send your CV with the job title and code (Product Designer – PDDWB211) as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create prototyping solutions to visual and interaction problems and shipping high-fidelity designs of new features.
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmap on projects.
- Ensure good user experience across teams and platforms.
- Contribute to growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire platform.
- Share and revise designs based on UX research, merchant interviews, and peer feedback
- Provide a clear description and outline of product features for easy comprehension by the development team.
- Analyze and study market trends to identify changes in consumer taste requirements.
- Analyze customer opinions and feedback to determine features or components that will add good value to a product.
- Maintain feedback channels concerning product.
- Set up indicators to track the performance and value of products delivered to clients.
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Firm grasp of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with other software may be required.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- A solid foundation in typography, layout and design.
- Experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.