- Capable of working autonomously, responding fast to changes, and adhering to deadlines set forth by the organization.
- Control the development process from the beginning to the end product.
- To ensure design synchrony across all categories, collaborate with the Design Team members to coordinate your styles for each project.
- For technical sketches, fabric advancements, and trim advances, create CAD art.
- Make and save graded measurement specification sheets.
- Make timely efforts to create, update, and maintain fabric and trim tech packs as well as garment tech packs.
- To get the ideal fits and designs, conduct fittings, examine the garment’s construction, and come up with alternatives.
- Analyze and quantify product samples, and then clearly describe them in terms of their technical specifications, quality, construction, and fit.
- Effectively convey feedback and changes to sample creators, foreign and domestic vendors.
- Verify the designer’s.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.