- Lead the product design and development process for new products from the concept phase through production.
- Monitor the project delivery timeline and budget for optimal operational efficiency.
- Evaluate existing products and recommend appropriate improvements.
- Work with the Quality Control unit on laboratory experiments and analyses to test new product ideas for quality and compliance with standards and specifications.
- Monitor production quality, cost, design, packaging, and timeline to ensure compliance with set standards.
- Create and maintain a complete product catalog.
- Keep track of trends / updates in product development and make appropriate recommendations.
- Carry out any other activity as assigned by the line manager.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and statistical techniques.
- Ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and client management.
- A creative mindset, consistently seeking innovative ways without compromising quality.
N250,000 / Month.