- Define mid- and long-term strategy and roadmap for Terragon connected to overall company’s vision and strategy.
- Manage and lead an empowered team that is passionate about product success and efficient in delivering end-user value.
- Build a product development process that fosters innovation for the Terragon products.
- Determine timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management and engineering departments.
- Identify and determine features for target personas and clients as well as target metrics and goals for various aspects of our platform usability.
- Lead the team responsible for creating compelling stories to the market about product improvements.
- Oversee the launching process for new products, press releases and PR for all Terragon products.
- Take part in presentations and speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences.
- Monitor the insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunity areas and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Updating on digital best practices in accessibility, usability, requirement writing, agile development, software product management, web analytics and product lifecycle management.
- Bring proven knowledge of industry best practices in product development that translates into appropriate steps and good market positioning.
- Diagnose complex issues and evaluates, recommends, and executes the best resolution.
- Evaluates proposed features and enhancements from the perspective of the digital user experience and makes decisions in the best interest of the consumer.