Delon Jobs is helping a leading bank in Nigeria to hire an experienced Product Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints as well as drive activities of the product to achieve preset targets. This includes managing product development and operations to achieve and sustain desired service standards, competitive advantage milestones within specified period. A minimum of 4 years’ cognate experience.
Gross salary is between 7M- 9M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure you make your email subject “Product Manager- PMNSB211”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- HND/Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Provide clear descriptions and outline (of the product/ issues that arise per time) for easy comprehension by the development/ tech support team.
- Develop and drive execution of sales strategies to achieve preset targets.
- Deliver periodic status reports to stakeholders to show correlation performance and return on
- Provide strategic support for sales and marketing post-launch, providing guidance and monitoring to ensure target.
- Lead stakeholder engagement and secure commitments across multiple business lines (as may be required).
- Ensure optimum value generation from the bank’s investment in assigned
- Ensure daily and periodic review of performance trend to generate new
- Carry out industry survey and competitor analysis to study trends and make recommendation to the bank.
- Project planning & Control
- Knowledge of Extant Rules and Regulations
- Industry Pricing and Regulatory Knowledge
- Sales/ Marketing
- Strategic Thinking
- Service Level Management
- Data Analysis
- Business Communication
- Documents/ Records Management
- IT Appreciation & Application
- Knowledge of Payment Systems
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Accounting
- Project Quality Management