Delon Jobs is helping a leading IT company to hire Product Manager in Lagos. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning the product management lifecycle: research opportunities and pain points, drive the vision, define how the solution will work and related user experiences, analyze data and customer feedback.
Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com , and ensure you make your email subject ‘Product Manager ’
In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for product market and user research, Explore and grasp the mobile application needs of users at all levels, optimize user experience, improve product functions, Enhance customer retention.
- Work with the data team, follow up the data and analysis of the products, Find the problem, and put forward product optimization plan, Adjust product and operation strategy accordingly.
- Define and evolve our platform from strategic planning, product roadmap, product design and specification, overall product quality, and tactical execution
- Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand
- Partner with team members to collaborate and extract meaningful insights and articulate product strategy, positioning, and decisions while eliciting commitment of resources.
- Oversee the product life cycle from ideation to implementation to ensure seamless transition into releases and grow our product with aggressive deadlines
- Advance product development methodology, policies, and governance frameworks to improve and enhance user experience, product and feature prioritization, release predictability, quality, and velocity
- Measure and analyze performance of product initiatives against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics. Continually generate ideas for product introductions and expansion
- Establish processes to improve quality and speed of product delivery such as comprehensive requirement gathering, proper documentation (PRD/MRD etc.), impact analysis, usability testing, test cases review etc.
- 4-5years of demonstrable experience
- A bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)/HND in relevant field is required
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Ability to define product strategy and roadmap
- Ability to deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Moderate leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Strategic Thinking
- Interpersonal skills.
- Marketing skills.
- Leadership skill
- Team Player.
- Analytical skills.