- Organize the tactical and strategic phases of the product line life cycle.
- Create and keep up a product feature list and capability plan.
- Plan and define your product’s strategy.
- Learn about the items offered by the organization to fulfill its present and future demands.
- Market analysis and research are used to develop new products and improve existing ones.
- Establish product needs in collaboration with the relevant product team.
- Prepare and present to customers slide presentations and solution demonstrations of both new and existing software products and solutions.
- Create feature summaries to direct product specialists and to contribute to and approve the business requirements documents for the product.