- Determining feature requirements.
- Researching customer experiences and demands.
- Improving customer experiences.
- Outlining a detailed product strategy.
- Managing cross-functional teams.
- Managing product road maps and releases.
- Understanding product selling points.
- Identifying and filling product gaps.
- Generating new product ideas.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Working alongside engineering teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Previous experience in a product development or management role.
- Proven product development ability.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills