Product Merchandiser – PM221
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Analyze sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices.