DelonJobs is seeking to hire a ProductOwner for a leading travel company in Nigeria who will be responsible fordefining user stories and prioritizing the team backlog to streamline theexecution of prioritized items while maintaining the conceptual and technicalintegrity of the features or components for the team. Interested candidatesmust possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in any discipline with aminimum of 5 years’ experience. Salary is N8,000,000 – N16,000,000. Toapply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Product Owner – POWN221” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing and prioritizing the productbacklog.
- Translating product managers’ strategiesto tasks for development.
- Learning the market and customers’needs.
- Serving as a liaison between product anddevelopment teams.
- Staying accessible to development teamto answer questions and provide clarity.
- Good understanding of Scrum and agile softwaredevelopment methodologies.
- Ability to collect and analyze information, solve complexproblems rationally, and make decisions on time for enhanced productivity.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Understand the ins and outs of software development,software design, agile framework, scrum approach, and IT infrastructure.
- UX knowledge and principles.
- Understanding of Product backlog and management.
- Proficient in writing User stories.
- Experience in defining Product vision, Productdevelopment and management.
- Proficiency withAzure Devops or Jira.