DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Product Specialist for a leading financial institution in Lagos, Nigeria . The individual would be responsible for understanding user needs and creating user journeys that help people successfully navigate complex systems. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of first degree from any institution and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related role. Salary is between 9 – 11M annually. To apply, kindly send your CV with the code “ Product Specialist – PSSB231” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identifying where separate interactions should act as one service and design rational user journeys within that service, as well as commonalities in activities across services that create opportunities for product development.
- Developing future service propositions that deliver on policy intentions.
- Mapping current service journeys and creating blueprints for improved and/or new services.
- Creating and rapidly iterating service prototypes.
- Identifying and design service patterns and standards.
- Building collaborative relationships with stakeholders, across teams and service domains.
- Defining and conducting excellent stakeholder engagement – Being a knowledge expert in service design.
- Participate in thought leadership – introduce ideas and approaches to the broader team.
- Understand user needs and identify where separate interactions with government should act as one service that meet that need.
- Explain design decisions and be able to represent a service at a service assessment.
- Assess a service and give constructive feedback.
- Put forward the case for design with a product manager.
- Minimum of First Degree in any Discipline.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Research Skills
- Assertive, punctual with good numeracy and digitally aware with emerging trends.
- Strong working knowledge of digital tools.
- Analytical Skills
- Organizational skills
- Project Management
- User Empathy
- Service Design
- Business Presentation Skills
- Creative Writing & Storytelling
- Communication Skills – Stakeholder Management
- Business Acumen
- Interpersonal relations
- Time & Self-Management Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management.
- Attention to Detail (Excellence)
- Interpersonal Skills