- Develop knowledge and understanding of products and ensure a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Work with the relevant Product Owner to ensure that product data and information is current and accurate.
- Manage Product administration request from corporates/customers/product owners such as configuration request, chargeback, onboarding, access forms, KYC etc
- Work with the relevant Product teams; set up all new product ranges in the system to support the Product Introduction process in line with the Project timescales.
- Support the Product team with periodic customer feedback.
- React promptly to all system updates & maintenance requests from the Product team and Production team
- Ensure all required products data are accurate and up-to-date
- Work with Customer service and the Production team to discuss continuous process improvement.
- Manage and remove obsolete products/options.
- React promptly to all product updates & features requests from the Product team, customer and Production team
- Build strong connections between the product and user-facing teams; customer support and coordinate smooth, high-quality product feature launches
- Learn more about users and helping them to get the best out of the product e.g. product enablement.
- Provide feedback on brand new processes or improve existing processes related to the products
- 2 to 3 years experience working in a software company within the product or similar function
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Comfortable multi-tasking and supporting multiple projects
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications,inclusive of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.