Carrying out all line operations, troubleshooting, and repairs.Carrying out quality checks (PRPs & OPRPs) as stipulated in the Quality Management System before, during, and after operation.Participating in planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities.Adhering to and following defined operational standards.Ensuring the safety of self, product, workplace, and colleagues while also ensuring the control of the impact of these activities on the environment.Maintaining Food Safety awareness and its relevance, in order to ensure strict compliance in the workplace.
The Entry Requirements are as follows:
• Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical or Industrial
Maintenance Engineering, Computer Engineering with a minimum of Lower Credit
• At least two (2) years’ relevant work experience as Production Technician in an FMCG will
be an added advantage
• Minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or its
equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings).
• Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Applications).
• Good Communication Skills (oral and written)
• Good Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
• Proximity to Abaji Factory is a key requirement