Production Operations Technician
- Follow Permit to Work (PTW) System and ensure that Work Procedures are adhered to.
- Process Plant Monitoring and Control to ensure that produced oil, water & gas are within government regulatory approved standards.
- Monitoring of ancillary production support utilities and power generating equipment to ensure their healthy functionality.
- Hourly Well, Process Plant & Utilities Monitoring to ensure minimum downtime of equipment and 100% oil production uptime.
- Execute and coordinate actions to maintain utilities and energy sources necessary to support daily production
- Monitor and control process plant with minimum down time.
- Prior to start-up of any plant or equipment, inspect and confirm suitability to return to normal service,
- Operate, monitor and troubleshoot well control systems.
- Identify deviations from standard operating conditions and bringing deviations or malfunctions to the attention of the Production Supervisor.
- Follow Permit to Work (PTW) system, rules, regulations and work procedur