- Accountable for operations and facilities maintenance to ensure operational reliability and zero down time.
- Position is accountable for process and operations safety performance and logistics support for operations.
- Supervise, monitor and control of oil and gas production activities and utility systems to ensure that production targets are achieved.
- Control well production operations to produce crude oil and gas at the required levels to meet the Company’s production targets.
- Monitor well head and process equipment and coordinate the regular maintenance and repair of facilities & wells.
- Ensure that areal barriers are maintained and that safety notices are prominently displayed in all work areas.
- Coordinate with Asset management team to use reservoir data to optimize production