- 8 months ago
- Develop an objective and punctual planning of project activities, in collaboration with the Mission Coordination and all of its team
- Guarantee operational, financial and programmatic management in collaboration with team members
- Coordinate with partners and stakeholders (humanitarian actors, administrative authorities), with representatives of donors and other actors present in the field
- Coordinate the project in collaboration with team members through monitoring of joint activities.
- Ensure compliance with the work plan and propose readjustments if necessary
- Ensure the monitoring and evaluation of activities through generated and the updating of monitoring tools in connection with the Mission Coordination;
- Ensure the monthly submission of activity reports to the Mission Coordination;
- Organizer on a weekly basis with the CNARR and the other partners in charge of monitoring protection.
- Regularly and transparently share information relating to the activities of stakeholders
- Participating in the coordination of interventions between protection actors intervening in the region
- Provide feedback, in particular on the basis of post intervention / PIM monitoring recommendations (on tools, protection interventions, etc.) internally and externally with Working Groups and Clusters
- Contributor to the monthly 5W update to share with the cluster