- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, coordinating and improving the internal and external programs of the organization which align with the organization’s strategic vision.
- Expanding program offering and enhancing the quality of existing programs
- Developing and implementing a strategy for the program team, including developing a robust risk mitigation plan
- Understanding how different projects interlink and overlap
- Liaising with the marketing and Digital media communications team to increase awareness of programs
- Managing budgets and reporting on fund allocation
- Participating in tender and grant application process including design, submission and review
- Coordinating and running events, seminars, webinars and workshops
- Gathering feedback and presenting insights
- Reporting on program performance to executive team and directors
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
- Developing industry partnerships
- Implement productivity, quality, and customer-service standards by resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
Required Core Competencies:
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Risk management and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Cost control and budgeting skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Information Technology and Computer skills.