DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Program Manager for a NGO located in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.
The individual would be responsible for developing and implementing the organization's project plan, while ensuring that the budget, staff, and priorities are aligned with NGO's core mission.
Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field and at least 4 years of experience in a leadership role in a non-profit organization or related field.
Salary is between N200,000 – N250,000 net.
To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “Program Manager – PMAFA231” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop relationships with potential participants, community partners, and colleagues to explore and guide program objectives, activities, cohort components, and design concepts before finalizing the program's design.
- Develop a process to recruit participant organizations and oversee the selection of the cohort. Build and maintain relationships with program participants.
- Develop and manage peer convenings to strengthen relationships, share insights, and explore strategic/generative topics. Provide additional opportunities for learning, network-building, and collaboration.
- Serve as a trainer or facilitator when appropriate. Participate in the planning and budgeting process and manage the program budget.
- Provide additional training, program management, and support to NGO's other training initiatives.
- Formulate and execute comprehensive marketing, branding and development strategies that will ensure consistency throughout the organization and enhance revenue from major donors, foundations, government agencies, and corporations
- Participate in the interview process for new staff, providing contextual information on programs and realities of the position, and selection for key positions as identified with the recruiting manager.
- Oversee the Media and Comms Officer with respect to internal communications and ensure knowledge management systems are up to date and accurate to support communication with other teams.
- Support all efforts toward accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to standards guiding our work
- Lead, coach, develop, manage and retain the NGO's high-performing staff (full-time staff, part-time staff, interns, program support officers, NYSC core members, and others.
- Program Management: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of program design and implementation.
- Strategic Management: Understand how to formulate and implement goals and initiatives for the benefit of the organization.
- Stakeholder Management: Establish effective systems and matrices for managing stakeholders.You must have interest in helping women and the less privileges as a whole.
- Staff Management: Foster a positive work culture that promotes open-mindedness, positive relationships, and staff retention.
- Tolereance: You should have tolerance and respect ethnic difference, religion, LGBTQ, and women's right.
- Ethical Behavior: Understand and adhere to ethical business practices, and ensure that others do the same in alignment with the organization's values.
- Relationship Building: Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, particularly with current partners and sponsors, while maintaining a professional image.
- Creativity and Innovation: Develop new and innovative ways to improve organizational operations and create new opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a leadership role in a non-profit organization or related field.
- Experience in grant management, fundraising, program management, and partnership development.
- Proven experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and cloud software applications (Skydrive, Dropbox, Google Docs).