Programme Officer, Youth Engagement
- Full time
- 8 months ago
- Monitor the implementation of DSWs Youth Empowerment Strategy in the region and support organisational lesson learning.
- Support Country offices in the design of programmes and projects for the delivery of the Youth Empowerment strategy.
- Ensure the Youth Empowerment Strategy is mainstreamed in all DSW programmes.
- Take lead in the development of IEC materials including manuals, protocols and tools necessary for delivery of the Youth empowerment programmes.
- Support country office teams in the development of training curriculum and delivery of capacity development modules.
- Engage in regular exchanges as a member of the regional team, with the Team Lead, and country programme staff.
- Support maintenance and regular update of young people’s databases across Country offices.
- In collaboration with Country Office teams, coordinate exchanges and learning sessions for youth.
- In close coordination with the Team Lead and country programme staff, participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Provide guidance and support in the contextualization and packaging of youth programming work to enable decision making around youth programming