- To promote adoption and provide value, develop, manage, and coordinate a variety of engagement initiatives with and for people, teams, and organizations locally and globally;
- continually look for new and improved ways to enhance the company’s initiatives and programs that will benefit each ecosystem cluster;
- In the context of the broader corporate development strategy, identify trends and predict stakeholders’ interest;
- provide assistance to diverse cohorts, locate and spread events and programs, and foster strong community bonds;
- Organize the company’s interactions and introductions with various stakeholders, as well as with other networks of mentors, advisors, investors, partners in industry, and service suppliers;
- Create a budget and operations strategy for the program to ensure its success;
- Write program financing requests to outside parties and follow up for approval to ensure continuous service delivery;
- Bachelor’sors degree or equivalent in any field complemented with postgraduate studies and relevant proficiency certifications;
- Not less than 3-year experience in program and ecosystem management or related fields;
- Not less than 3-year experience building programs for the start-up ecosystem.
- experience working with founders, venture capital firms, and other accelerators/incubators;
- High level of digital literacy and competencies.
Salary and Other Benefits
N200,000 (Gross monthly), in addition to generous performance-based bonus payments.