- Contribute to the development of work plans, monitoring plans, and compiling progress reports of ICIR Programs.
- Based on the work plan, organize training and workshops,
- Participate in the design and implementation of assessments and program reviews;
- Contribute in the development of funding applications, project proposals, concept notes, and compile progress reports as per ICIR and donor requirements in collaboration with implementing partners and program/finance team.
- Provide feedback and implement project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs, and as per the planned budget;
- Undertake any other duties within the post holders’ capabilities as appropriate.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely and quality substantive inputs program strategies and activities;
- Timely and quality substantive inputs to work plans and budgets;
- Timely monitoring and tracking of program results and finances;
- Relationship with partners and stakeholders;
- Timely organization of activities
- Quality of knowledge and advocacy products