Project Associate – PA221
- Assist in the implementation of project activities in accordance with the work plan.
- Use Jira and other technology tools to proactively manage the team’s complex plans.
- Lead the daily huddles with the clinical and management team.
- Prepare administrative documents, collect and compile inputs to documents as well as analyze financials and develop budgets.
- Collect, compile, and organize background materials, documents and other materials for meetings.
- Performs reporting as needed; compiles data, and generates reports and decks as needed.
- Create monthly plans for virtual training needs and plan for resource.
- Initiates meetings with stakeholders and the team prepare communication to summarize discussions and action items in meetings – internal and client meetings.
- Manage logistics with external partners and stakeholders for tele-education programs and other efforts.
- Document meeting discussions and decisions into meeting minutes and follow up on post-meeting action items as designated during project meetings.
- Conduct reviews of projects for action items and recommend solutions.
- Provide general assistance to the program and project team(s) as needed.
- Distribute communications related to program and project plan activities.
- Schedule meetings for program and project plan activities.
- Compile and publish weekly project status reports for leadership and project sponsors, project teams and other key project stakeholders.
- Collaborate and problem solves cross-functionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years experience in project or operations management, business or economics.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Interest or experience in health preferred. Business background preferred and consulting experience preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and “person-centred” skills.
- High level of organizational management capability and prioritization as well as the ability to break the ‘big picture’ into stepwise different pieces.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft word
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and healthy working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- The ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines is necessary with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to work with confidential and sensitive data and experience with technology tools including Asana or Trello or Jira.